Monday, February 10, 2014

What's up, Everyone!  Here I am with another blog post!  It seems like I just can't stop writing sometimes.  First and foremost, let me give a huge SHOUT OUT! to Adrianne of the Tutor House  Adrianne's site and products really inspired me to start my own tutor blog.  

I had the opportunity to download one of her products and use it with one of my clients.  It was an excellent tool!  The item was a pdf file for double digit multiplication.  You can get it here!

I am linking up with Adrianne of The Tutor House today...

If you haven't had a chance to check The Tutor House, you really need to.  It's full of ideas, products, and information.

Why did I start blogging about tutoring?

I wanted people to have that resource that I didn't have when I started tutoring.  In addition, I've got so much in my head that I've just got to get it out.  It's very simple for me-I want to share my knowledge with other tutors out there!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adrian! I saw you left a comment, but now it's not there. I didn't delete it, but there may be something weird. Anyway, thanks for the comment!

      Delete