Friday, February 28, 2014

What's in my "Tutor's Gig Bag"? Additions


What's in my "Tutor's Gig Bag"?  
Additions




Whiteboard and Dry Erase Markers
Thanks and Shout out to Candice Renaker,  I've added a mini-whiteboard and some dry erase markers.  The two markers in the picture are actually an eraser and marker holder in one!  I think it was only $3.99 plus tax.  I'm not sure how much it helps learning, but it sure does improve engagement.  There's something to students and using dry erase markers.  It does cut down on paper use.

Division Flash Cards
Another interesting item I picked up were these division flashcards that I picked up at the dollar store.  I'm not sure why I picked up dollar store items...maybe I was having a cheap moment.  Either way, they help, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them in my bag.  There's only 36 cards, both double sided for a total 72 cards.  In addition, it only goes up to the 10's.  So the highest card is 10 divided by 10.  That's a little frustrating, but at a dollar, I guess i can't complain too much.

Let me know what Items you have in your bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment