Monday, February 24, 2014

The Tech Savvy Tutor - 2/24/14

Hi Eveyone!  Today's Featured Tech Tool is a site that I've used since I was in the classroom.  Originally, I used the rubric creation tool called rubristar.  It was very helpful back then.  Since then, the site has grown in popularity and effectiveness.  

I know you're thinking..."But, I'm a tutor...not a Teacher".  The truth is that it doesn't matter because this site has a lot of useful tools.  You can create online quizzes, rubrics and classroom calendars.  The online quiz aspect can be very helpful and it's free!







I copied and pasted this description from the website:

4Teachers.org works to help you integrate technology into your classroom by offering online tools and resources. This site helps teachers locate online resources such as ready-to-use Web lessons, quizzes, rubrics and classroom calendars. There are also tools for student use. Discover valuable professional development resources addressing issues such as equity, ELL, technology planning, and at-risk or special-needs students.





No comments:

Post a Comment