Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tools on The Web - 4teachers.org

Hi Everyone!

It's hard to believe that this is my 17th post. My goal is to go 5 days a week, Monday-Friday for posting. So far, I've only missed one day!

Today's featured website is www.4teachers.org. This site is amazing. While it says 4teachers.org, it's really a free resource for tutors as well. It allows you to create quizzes and rubrics in both English and Spanish. The site consists of many resources that are worth your time.





QuizStar is an online test creation and student assessment module. It is a part of the www.4teachers.org world. This is a great tool for a tutor!  Often, I need to quiz my students based on previous lessons.  Sometimes using this tool can be lengthy in process, but the end result are quick and easy to gather and maintain.  Typically, I use ExamView to create assessments.  However, there is not a free test portal that I can use.  QuizStar fills that missing link!  Best of all, it's free!!!

Check it out here:  http://quizstar.4teachers.org/

I hope this helps.  Quizstar is definitely worth your time.  Make sure that you at least bookmark 4teachers. org!



No comments:

Post a Comment